[task #15759] Submission of STUMP

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #15759] Submission of STUMP
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 06:27:36 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #4 comment #4:]

> I don't see how pubring.pgp can be copyrightable. It contains nothing but
PGP public keys, which are cryptographically generated mathematical objects.

This isn't clear for me.  Besides the bit sequences generated from random
data, it contains at least a number of user IDs.  They sum up to an amount
that may be copyrightable.

> If you want me to do this now, in advance of the Savannah entry being
created, then let me know how I should provide the revised tarball (should I
just attach it to this issue?).

Yes, this is what I usually ask for.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15759>

  Message sent via Savannah