[task #16326] Submission of Another Readline Input Framework

From: CismonX
Subject: [task #16326] Submission of Another Readline Input Framework
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:21:59 -0500 (EST)

> A copy of CC0 is missing in your new tarball.

Do you mean that I have to include a copy of CC0 in the project repository,
just because it is used by the CC-BY license, but not used by any files from
the project itself?

One of the reasons to choose a CC license is that it is less cumbersome to
use.
It is not required to distribute a full copy of the license.

I understand that it is Savannah's hosting requirement to include a copy of
the
licenses used, however, including the full-text copy of both the license and
CC0 does not appear to be an ideal way to use CC licenses.

In that case, I might as well change the license to FDL.  Here is the latest
tarball:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/submissions_uploads/arif-0.1.0-rev3.tar.gz

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16326>

Message sent via Savannah