savannah-register-public

[task #16406] Submission of CC Mode

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: [task #16406] Submission of CC Mode
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 06:47:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Ineiev.

I've updated the COPYING file as you requested.

The new tarball I've uploaded, cc-mode.20230726.tar.gz contains additionally
ANNOUNCEMENT, MANIFEST, README, NEWS, and ChangeLog.  If I understand
correctly, none of these five files needs a copyright/licence statement.

The tarball isn't a release as such, but has the same shape as a release.  I
hope this is OK!

(file #54973)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: cc-mode.20230726.tar.gz        Size:833 KB

<https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/cc-mode.20230726.tar.gz?file_id=54973>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16406>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/