savannah-register-public

[task #16461] Submission of sinaps is not a password safe

From: INVALID.NOREPLY
Subject: [task #16461] Submission of sinaps is not a password safe
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:53:30 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I forgot to also license the generated html files. I just added the
notices.

The section containing the GNU Free Documentation License can be found in the
tree view on the left-hand side or from "Related Pages" in the top menu.

Regarding doxygen.conf: Are you concerned that the file should inherit the
license of doxygen because of all the boilerplate code? I dropped all default
lines and kept only the ones I changed; then, it shouldn't be an issue. Or did
you refer to something else?

I uploaded a new version with said changes so you can check.

(file #55334)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: sinaps_2.tgz                   Size:526 KB
    <https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/sinaps_2.tgz?file_id=55334>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16461>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/