[Savannah-users] <kein Betreff>

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: [Savannah-users] <kein Betreff>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 00:19:07 +0100

I'm a member of the GNU `groff' project.  I developed `groffer' and `chem'
as part of `groff'.  I use the Savannah CVS system for development.

Unfortunately many CVS possibilities are blocked for me.  I'm not allowed to add
or remove files.  I can only change the already installed files.

Each time I want to add or remove some of my files I must ask the `groff'
maintainer address@hidden to do this for me.  That is very disgusting.

Are you able to change this or can you tell me the address of someone who can?

Bernd Warken