[Savannah-users] Re: [Savannah-announce] Replacing FTP queue with SFTP?

From: Fabio Pedrazzoli
Subject: [Savannah-users] Re: [Savannah-announce] Replacing FTP queue with SFTP?
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:35:21 +0100

Just to say an opinion, for me the more secure is always the better
(generally speaking, but not for trusted computing, obviously :)
but anyway don't consider too much this feedback because at this
time I don't have open project on savannah ...

Thanks
Fabio

--
Fabio Pedrazzoli      | www.bee-side.com |  www.bee-side.org
IT Security           | Networking       |  GNU/Linux