[Savannah-users] Please help me upload my project...

From: Donn
Subject: [Savannah-users] Please help me upload my project...
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:33:48 +0200

Hello there,
Perhaps I missed a bulletin or something but I cannot make head or tails of
how to upload a file to my project site. I managed it last year when I got
version 1 and 2 onto the ftp site, but now...

I am a simple chap and all this SSH stuff just makes my head spin.

Add to this the fact that my darn ISP has me proxied to hell such that my IP
address seems to disagree with Savannah in a big way and I keep getting
logged-out (it does this on Sourceforge too) -- and it makes any approach to
my project a real trial and tribulation.

Seriously, I have just been reading the docs and FAQ. I have an SSH key
uploaded (did that last year) and I tried the sftp and rsync examples but I
get errors like:
An error occurred while loading
sftp://address@hidden/releases/fontypython:
Unknown error
Error encountered while talking to ssh.

And so on,  it beats me...

Can someone hold my hand and help me get a text file (and the .sig file) onto
my fontypython project?

/d