[Savannah-users] Tiger checks

From: Hartel, Dirk
Subject: [Savannah-users] Tiger checks
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:31:13 +0200

Hi all,

We are checking some auditing tools. So can you tell me, could we add our own checks within Tiger?

Thanks

Dirk Hartel

GBS IT Production Application Infrastructure

THA 50, 3rd floor

60486 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

Direct +49 (0) 69 713 66903

Mobile +49 (0) 171 3014505

Fax +49 (0) 69 713 26684

www.dresdnerkleinwort.com

Dresdner Kleinwort

Unexpected viewpoints. Radical thinking. Inspiration.

Dresdner Bank AG
Sitz/Registered Office: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht/Local Court, Frankfurt am Main, HRB 14000
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Michael Diekmann
Vorstand/Board of Managing Directors: Herbert Walter (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Andreas Georgi, Franz Herrlein, Stefan Jentzsch, Wulf Meier, Andree Moschner, Klaus Rosenfeld, Otto Steinmetz, Friedrich Woebking

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it may be privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by telephoning +44 (0)20 7623 8000 or by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person. We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free, but you must take full responsibility for virus checking. Please refer to http://www.dresdnerkleinwort.com/disc/email/ and read our e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy.