Re: [Savannah-users] Call for users feedback on Savannah search

From: Donn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Call for users feedback on Savannah search
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:56:13 +0200

> If you would not mind doing a little search for your project or a new
> project you are looking for and report about it I would appreciate it.
I tested it and it works well. Nice and quick, good results, easy to read -
link to the resource worked.

The only weird thing, and this may be intentional, is that when there's only
one result it goes directly to that project - this feels wrong, not sure why.
I'd like to see the search result page with only one hit, so I can decide if
I want to go further.

hth,
\d