[Savannah-users] CERTI project git clone of Savannah CVS tree

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [Savannah-users] CERTI project git clone of Savannah CVS tree
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:25:19 +0200

Hi busy Savannah hackers,

I just want to notice that we may have a clean git clone (git-cvsimport)
of our CVS tree of the CERTI project.

git clone git://mapserver.flightgear.org/certi

I did clone it and will check if the git imported tree is OK and up to date.
If it is the case what would you like me to do with that tree?

I'm not an expert git user, but It should be possible to restore the CVS repo
from the git tree, right?

--
Erk