[Savannah-users] git checkout for gluster (glusterfs) project fails!

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Savannah-users] git checkout for gluster (glusterfs) project fails!
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 22:12:11 +1000

Hello, at this page:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/git/?group=gluster

you will see near the bottom, the following git checkout instructions:

   Anonymous checkout:
   git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/gluster.git

When I try this commend, it does not work.

I am not behind any corporate firewall. My other git projects have been
able to checkout, and git pull update, normally.

Any ideas why I can't clone this repo?

Thanks in advance
Zenaan

--
Homepage: www.SoulSound.net -- Free Australia: www.UPMART.org
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.