[Savannah-users] New recovery process

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-users] New recovery process
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:10:54 +0200

To make things easier, we'll eventually recover all CVS/SVN from the
May 27 backup, except for repositories that were already re-imported.

If you have a pending (non-processed) request about importing an
earlier backup, we'll ask you confirmation.

If you already imported and want to switch back to the May 27 backup,
submit a new request, saying that you want to replace the current
repository.

- CVS: right now we're dealing with data copies and data allocation
  delays, we'll get back to you within some hours

- SVN: done

- Git/Hg: we don't do anything right now; the new backup is still
  available in the backup-20090527 directory if necessary. Later we'll
  compare the last commit date with the May 27 backup, in case the
  project has no currently active admin and wasn't repushed yet.

--
The Savannah Hackers