[Savannah-users] How to recover the deleted account, please help

From: Lei Wang
Subject: [Savannah-users] How to recover the deleted account, please help
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:45:09 -0700

Hi there,

To transfer my account to my friend, another Ray Wang, I deleted my account to let him register the same one. But after the deleting, the account is not able to be registered again.

Now I want to recover my deleted account, RayWang. How can I do that or could you do me a favor to do that?

Thanks lots,

Ray

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger. Check it out