[Savannah-users] Problem in MIB

From: Parham
Subject: [Savannah-users] Problem in MIB
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir/Madam

I don't know if is it right address for corresponding or not, but I encounter a problem during MIB loading
I define node in my  MIB with BITS type, but whenever I load this file Mib Exception : net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoaderException rised
and message is :
"unexpected token "BITS", expected one of <IDENTIFIER_STRING>, "MODULE-IDENTITY", "OBJECT-IDENTITY", "OBJECT-TYPE", "NOTIFICATION-TYPE", "TRAP-TYPE", "TEXTUAL-CONVENTION", "OBJECT-GROUP", "NOTIFICATION-GROUP", "MODULE-COMPLIANCE", or "AGENT-CAPABILITIES""

I dont know what shall I do.. and is it my bug or MibParser bug.
I will be glad if you help me..

I attached my mib file for further information

Thank a lot for your help and guidance
Regard
P.Pakravan