Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:50:18 +0200

Hi Ray,

2010/7/8 Ray Wang <address@hidden>:
RW> well, you are probably right, but I still believe having a centralized
RW> bug tracking system for gnu softwares would significantly ease the
RW> pain for end user report bugs. :-)

If you believe the bug tracking system built into Savannah to be
superior (if only because it is used by many other GNU packages) to
that currently used by GNUPG, you simply need to convince the package
maintainer(s) of your viewpoint.

Once you have a good letter prepared, you could send a copy to all GNU
packages that are not hosted on Savannah.

Those reading this mailing list are (likely) already hosting most of
their project on Savannah and agree with you.

Jan