[Savannah-users] unable to change password

From: daly
Subject: [Savannah-users] unable to change password
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:22:42 -0500

I am the owner of the axiom project.
I need to manage the mailing list.
I tried to login and the got a message that the password was reset.
I asked for a "lost my password" message.
I got an email directing me to lostlogin.php
I visited that page and got a security screen.
I applied the security certificate and got to the password change
screen.
No matter what password I typed, even using the suggestions I
could not choose a password that the system would accept.
I tried to open a ticket but there is no way to do that it seems.

Please help.
Contact me at
"Tim Daly" <address@hidden>
or 412-418-0751