[Savannah-users] project approval

From: LynX
Subject: [Savannah-users] project approval
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:05:30 +0200

 Hello,

 I have a little question, and would be grateful if you answer me. I want
 to submit following project:

 PropertiesWindow is a command-line program which shows Windows "File
 Properties" dialog box for specified file or directory.
 This program can be used as a part of extensions for GNU Emacs Win32
 dired mode.
 Written on C++ using WinAPI

 As you can see this program works only on Windows and it did not comply
 with "My project runs primarily on a completely free OS". But I provide
 it with aim to be used like extension of dired in Gnu Emacs on Windows.

 So my question is, can I submit it or not?

 Binary and src of it you can find on
 http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/PropertiesWindow.tar.gz

 Thank you,
 LX

 P.S. Also I have written another program which displays list of Windows
 hard drives and it also for Gnu Emacs on Windows.