Re: [Savannah-users] Can't access site

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Can't access site
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:10:10 GMT

Hi Jordi!

    gave me root access to Savannah's servers a while ago. Would you be ok
    if I try to use it to diagnose the problem?

Although this particular problem is (hopefully) resolved, per Michael's
email, let me extend a blanket welcome and appreciation for anything you
can do on the shell level at any time.  Michael and I have talked about
the need for more contributors many times and I'm sure he joins me in
this.

BTW, I happened to see you committed a bunch of updates to the German
translation that haven't gone live yet (I believe).  The live repository
has a number of other changes that are uncommitted and I felt more
checking was needed before doing a big pull.

(IMHO, we should run a cron job to keep the live checkout updated to
avoid things building up like this.  Michael, wdyt?)

Thanks,
karl