[Savannah-users] ssh public key rejected?

From: Nicolas Bock
Subject: [Savannah-users] ssh public key rejected?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:42:39 -0600

Hello Savannah,

I am having some issues with getting ssh to work:

I made sure my public rsa key is registered with savannah. Now I am trying to clone my git repository using the ssh protocol like this:

$ git clone ssh://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/freeon.git
Cloning into freeon...
Permission denied (publickey).

However, the public key is denied. I am at a loss what could possibly be wrong here. Could someone help, please?

Thanks,

nick