Re: [Savannah-users] help cvs

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] help cvs
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 09:01:51 -0700

pablo wrote:
> When I do update or status with more than one file / folder this
> error happens:
>
> cvs status arq.php folder/arq1.php
> segmentation fault
>
> In a few other projects on the same server it runs normally command.

This is pointing to a bug in your cvs client that you are using to
connect to the server.  A segfault is always a program bug.  The
problem is isolating it and fixing it.

Do you would have a different system available in which to try it
from?  That would be the easiest first debugging hint.  Try it from a
different client machine.  Or try an updated client.

Bob