Re: [Savannah-users] automatic cc for all bugs in a project

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] automatic cc for all bugs in a project
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:32:45 -0700

    Also, as a separate issue, can my email replies to the bugs be stored
    in the bug tracker?  I'd very strongly prefer to use email rather than
    the web interface to discuss bugs.

Unfortunately there is no email interface to the savannah bug tracker.
(And not likely to be in the foreseeable future.)

However, there is a debbugs instance at http://debbugs.gnu.org.  It is
maintained independently, not part of savannah.  But you could use it
instead of the savannah tracker if you wat.

Best,
Karl