Re: [Savannah-users] Need mailinglist provider

From: Manuel Reimer
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:55:13 +0200

Kaz Kylheku wrote:
You want a mailing list, but you don't want to accept mail delivery?

I personally just want to read the list via gmane (NNTP) but I want to allow my users to have the choice how they want to join discussions. Via mail client (mailing list), via NNTP (gmane) or via webinterface (gmane).

That's the reason, why I need a mailinglist provider which has some kind of "Spam filter". For me it seems like tuxfamily doesn't have something like that, as they suggest to force users to subscribe before posting.

That's why I'm asking if I'm allowed to just register a project at savannah to get a high quality mailing list?

Yours

Manuel