Re: [Savannah-users] password must contain multiple character classes...

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] password must contain multiple character classes...
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 21:40:21 GMT

    password must contain multiple character classes...

I think there is general agreement that the current password requirement
is not ideal.  Savannah needs additional volunteers who can help with
back-end administration and hack on things like this.  Until that
happens, it's not likely anything about this will change.

    my much better password, but have to conform to some expert person's
    concept of what is a good password.

How is your password "much" better?  Using non-alphanumeric characters?
I thought they were allowed even though the message doesn't mention
them.

Best,