Re: [Savannah-users] New User form fails Antispam test:

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] New User form fails Antispam test:
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 23:30:11 GMT

Hi Pete,

Sorry for the problems.  Indeed, no "peteasa" account shows up on the
administrative side.  I don't know of any simple way to create an
account by hand (by design).

Accounts are still being successfully created, so it seems some
different regime for your password is necessary.  We tried to simplify
the rules recently but more always needs to be done.  Could you send the
password(s) that failed the test to address@hidden  I
don't see how else to help.  (Ineiev, could you subscribe to that
list, please?)

As for the captcha, yes, you do have to enter that distorted string
correctly.  If you can't read it, get a different one by clicking
"different image".

Best,
karl