Re: [Savannah-users] Cannot subscribe to qemu-ppc or qemu-discuss

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Cannot subscribe to qemu-ppc or qemu-discuss
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 23:20:52 GMT

    Seven days ago, I filled out the form at
    https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/qemu-ppc, but I didn't yet
    received any request for confirmation. I also tried to subscribe to
    the qemu-discuss list, also without any success.

I strongly suspect that the confirmations are ending up caught in a spam
filter.  Please check there.  The confirms are sent out right away, and
I see nothing in the list configuration that looks problematic.

Subscription to these lists is entirely automated, so your requests are
not waiting for human approval or anything.

    Sorry If you are not the right person for treating this issue.

For the record, address@hidden is probably the best place.

Best,
karl