Re: [Savannah-users] Davfs2 doesn't terminate davfs2 pid when connection

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Davfs2 doesn't terminate davfs2 pid when connection times out
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:59:14 -0700

Richard Crane wrote:
> I'm testing davfs2 by connecting from a Centos server to dav_box_com. It
> works fine as long as the server dav_box_comĀ
> is accessible on the internet.

I am sorry but you have written to the wrong mailing list.  You have
written to the Savannah mailing list.  Savannah is the software forge
for people committed to free software.  The web site, the version
control hosting, that type of thing.

But you are asking about davfs2.  We don't know anything about
davfs2.  It is simply one of the projects hosted on the Savannah
site.

Unfortunately when I look at the davfs2 project page:

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/davfs2/

I don't see any listing about how to contact the developers.  I only
see the listing for the main developer.  I suggest emailing the listed
developer directly and talking directly about your issue since there
isn't any other contact information provided.

I do see that there are several support issue tickets listed.  They
seem to be actively maintained.  They are being read and responded to
by the developer.

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?group=davfs2

You could file a support ticket with your issue.  That would also be a
good way to proceed.

Good luck!
Bob