[Savannah-users] CVS Checkout - Connection Timed Out

From: apatel
Subject: [Savannah-users] CVS Checkout - Connection Timed Out
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Savannah Users,

My name is Alex (Savannah username: ahp), and I'm trying to update some
files in the webpages module for the gnu.org repository. However, in
trying to check out the repository, and I'm getting a connection timeout
error:

```
~ $ cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/web/www co www

>> cvs.savannah.gnu.org: Connection timed out
>> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)
```

I know that I'm a member of the repository, and my SSH key is up to date
with my Savannah account configuration. Does anyone have any idea I could
be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Alex