Re: [Savannah-users] Bounces

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Bounces
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:44:36 +0100

Op Mon, 12 Jan 2015 01:25:58 -0700
schreef Bob Proulx <address@hidden>:

> Bounces?  What type of bounces?  From where to there?  Please say
> more.  I didn't see anything interesting from any of the other mailing
> lists.  Do you have a sample?

Something like this:

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: Bounce action notification
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 20:46:48 -0500
Sender: address@hidden

This is a Mailman mailing list bounce action notice:

    List:       gNewSense-dev
    Member:     address@hidden
    Action:     Subscription disabled.
    Reason:     Excessive or fatal bounces.

The triggering bounce notice is attached below.

> A small detail.  Technically the mailing lists aren't hosted on
> Savannah.  They are hosted on lists.gnu.org which is maintained by the
> FSF admins and not the Savannah Hackers team.  Savannah has an
> interface to create new lists there though.

Oops, you're right. Sorry for the bother. Haven't seen any more of
these so maybe it was just a glitch.