Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah https SSL certificates updated

From: Reed Loden
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah https SSL certificates updated
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 12:46:40 -0700

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=savannah.gnu.org

Looks like "USERTrust RSA Certification Authority" root CA cert is missing
from the ca-certificates store of fencepost. Not sure when it was added to
browser's root store, but might be a good idea to send it along with the
entire certificate chain for now. Better yet, update fencepost's
ca-certificates.

Aside from that, it would be nice if savannah's SSL/TLS config was updated
to enable better cipher suite choices and newer protocols. See
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Server_Side_TLS for some examples on how
to do this.

~reed