Re: [Savannah-users] Why it seems to be no activity on Savannah?

From: Balaco Baco
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Why it seems to be no activity on Savannah?
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 20:03:26 -0300

When I reported this problem with Bash last year, I looked at the Gnu
website for information on how to contribute and report bugs. And
although the man page is exactly what you show, the website still direct
it diferently - and maybe it is nearly the same I saw last year: "For
development sources, bug and patch trackers, and other information,
please see the Bash project page at savannah.gnu.org."

http://www.gnu.org/software/bash/#contribute

I'll also point this in their mailing list.

Thank you both for these comments, Paul and Assaf.

Regards,

Balaco

--
http://www.fastmail.com - mmm... Fastmail...