Re: [Savannah-users] Where has my archive file gone?

From: Zangune
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Where has my archive file gone?
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 16:47:56 +0200

Davin Pearson wrote:

I have uploaded a triplet archive to ftp-uploads.gnu.org and savannah.org but nether of them show up in my

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=jtw

Hello Davin, I believe the CVS web interface is about code uploaded with the CVS tool in your operating system, it should be not about FTP uploads.

Anyway, in your project home page here

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/jtw

there is a "Download" link, this one

http://savannah.gnu.org/files/?group=jtw

that redirects here

http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/jtw/

there you will get a 404 error (not found); but your files are here:

http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/java-training-wheels/

I believe you should use "jtw" instead of "java-training-wheels" as destination directory.