Re: [Savannah-users] IP Address Changes

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] IP Address Changes
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 17:20:38 -0700

Bob Proulx wrote:
> The Savannah systems along with GNU and FSF systems are changing IP addresses.
> We expect to make this change with a minimum of Savannah services downtime.
> However in the event of the unexpected your patience as we work through
> problems is greatly appreciated!

Tomorrow morning US-time (Thurday) and onward through the day will be
the main part of the IP migration for the Savannah systems.  This will
cause at least some disruption of Savannah services.  There are
several systems with dependencies among them.  They need to be
migrated together.

If you happen to be unlucky enough to notice the downtime please be
patient and try again after a pause.  We will be moving things as
quickly as we can and will have things running on the new network
configuration as soon as possible.

For those using IRC there is the #savannah channel on Freenode where I
will be posting real-time status updates.

If by late afternoon US-time something is still not working for you
then please report it to us.  We also appreciate any feedback and
comments.   < address@hidden >

Bob