Re: [Savannah-users] How to subscribe to a bugreport?

From: Konstantin Kharlamov
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:12:40 +0300

On Чт, июн 13, 2019 at 06:48, Ineiev <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 09:41:23AM +0300, Konstantin Kharlamov wrote:
 Oh, did I mention the site also lost all whitespace
 formatting that I applied to the report? 😄t

In fact, it is not completely lost, you can see it in the
"page source", it's just browsers that "collapse" the spaces;
perhaps we should modify rendering to enforce them.

Thanks! If I could advice on it, I'd recommend a bugzilla-like behavior: they retain all whitespace formatting, however is text is limited inside some box, and upon exceeding the width of that box a line gets wrapped.