Re: [Savannah-users] Webpage updates are lagging.

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Webpage updates are lagging.
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 18:55:59 -0600

Bob Proulx wrote:
> Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> > In the project CVSROOT-ed at :ext:address@hidden:/web/txr
> > I committed the "txr-manpage.html" document hours ago.
> >
> > When I access https://www.nongnu.org/txr/txr-manpage.html
> > it's still showing Version 217 from July 10 instead of
> > Version 218 from July 19.
>
> Thanks.  Several other users reported the same problem.  I will look
> into it.
>
> (JFTR but this is passing in the test matrix.  So I am starting with a
> head scratch...)

I think things are fixed now.  Things were stuck on the web server.
Looking at the page you referenced:

  https://www.nongnu.org/txr/txr-manpage.html

When I look there now it shows the date of July 19, 2019 now.  The web
pages are all updating and have updated now.

I wrote up more details about the problem to the hackers list.  Here
is a reference to that message in the archive for anyone who wants all
of the details of the problem.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2019-06/msg00031.html

Bob