Re: IdleAccounts

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: IdleAccounts
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 17:31:02 -0600

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, May 27, 2020, 16:36 Thomas De Contes, <d.l.tDeContes@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi :-)
>

> I'm a member of this project :
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=rapid
> but i don't have a lot of time to code
>

> https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/IdleAccounts/
>
> Is it considered as "actually join any group" ?
> Or, if I do nothing while 1 month (for example), Am I at risk of having my
> account removed ?

That page outlines two cases:
1) accounts that do not activate at all;
2) accounts that do not contribute at all (or only contribute spam).

If you made at least one legitimate comment or commit, it doesn't matter
(according to those rules) how long you are then inactive. At times I've
had years between activity.

Jan