Re: ViewVC Exception

From: Thomas De Contes
Subject: Re: ViewVC Exception
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 00:00:55 +0100

Le 18 déc. 2020 à 22:20, Thomas De Contes a écrit :

> Le 18 déc. 2020 à 21:26, Jan Owoc a écrit :
>
>> On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 12:44 PM Thomas De Contes <d.l.tDeContes@free.fr>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a problem on the server today ?
>>>

>>> http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/rapid/trunk/gtk_peer/?pathrev=3
>>> http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/rapid/tags/rapid-3.01/jvm_peer/?limit_changes=0&pathrev=2
>>
>> Both of those URLs work for me as of right now. It's possible there
>> was an intermittent issue.

probably, since i've got 2 different messages for the same url

but that's strange that you had not any problem at all ...

>> Are you still having issues?
>
> yes, both,

> and both are displaying exactly the same message :
>

> An Exception Has Occurred
>
> Python Traceback
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):

on a 3rd url :
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/rapid?view=revision&revision=119

i got first the same message than with the others (i didn't check each number)

And when I reloaded it, I got :

An error occurred while reading CGI reply (no response received)

--
Téléassistance / Télémaintenance
http://invites.biocer.fr/thomas-de-contes/