Re: Can no longer login to savannah.

From: Carlo Wood
Subject: Re: Can no longer login to savannah.
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 17:08:09 +0100

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:16:35 -0600
Jan Owoc <jsowoc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 9:14 AM Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com> wrote:
> >
> > Now to figure out how to convert the repository to git :/
>
> I would try these instructions first (see the section "Importing from
> CVS"): https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit/

The instructions are unclear: you are required to pass a "module"
to git-cvsimport, but I have no idea what that would be.

I tried to pass nothing, but then it complains that the module
is required.

I searched on internet on how to list all existing modules, but
none of the given methods work.
https://stackoverflow.com/a/3448891/1487069

The repository doesn't seem to have a CVSROOT/modules
file to begin with.

Carlo