Re: LwIP forum

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: LwIP forum
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 19:47:40 -0600

Hi Eduardo,

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 7:24 PM Eduardo Goncalves
<Eduardo.Goncalves@semcon.com> wrote:

> I wonder if you could advice regarding a forum about LwIP technical issues.
> I'm getting a large output file on a LwIP project and I would need to find
> how to make the binary file smaller by changing build options.

This is the mailing list for Savannah, the hosting site. There are
hundreds of projects hosted here, and most users on this mailing list
don't know much about any specific project hosted on the site.

It looks like you are looking for help with the lwIP project, which
has 3 mailing lists:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=lwip

I suggest you ask your question on the lwip-users mailing list - they
are much more knowledgeable about the software and might be able to
help you.

Kind regards,
Jan