scim-user

[Scim-user] Attn: honorable Contractor,

From: DR BEN JAMES Esq
Subject: [Scim-user] Attn: honorable Contractor,
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 03:59:47 +0400

FOREIGN REMITTANCE OFFICE(FRO)
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE(FMF)
BLOCK (B). ZARIA ROAD ,GARKI, ABUJA .
       ABUJA, NIGERIA.
         OAF/CNM/06/2007.

            Attn: honorable Contractor,

OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT TRANSFER ADVISE IN YOUR FAVOUR

With all due respect,this is to notify you of a new order on the release of
your contract fund held in the Second meeting on 24th March 2009 by the Federal
executive members of the Federal Government of Nigeria ,The Senate commission
on debt management and contract review payment,and office of the Accountant
General of the federation.

Prior to this proceeding anomalies,we have been mandated by the senior economic
adviser to the president under the auspices of the Accountant General of the
federation,to transfer the sum of US$10.550,000 into the federal Government
reserved account,in your contract name:NNPCLNG900 with contract number
RC445626-355808

On this note,i will not hesitate as we are under mandate to ensure that your
fund is transferred immediately without further delay. In respect of this as we
have already programmed your fund to be transferred as soon as we hear from
you. Please confirm very urgently to enable me process the transfer
logistics,immediately. Hence it has already been programmed, pending on your
response to the above information.

Please note that your urgent attention in this respect will be highly
appreciated as it will help us to clear this subject matter at the earliest
time and get your proceed  transferred  immediately as instructed.

Nevertheless,i will assist you with all the required documents,whereas you will
settle me with 40% of the contract fund when finally transferred into your Bank
account and if there is any further delay from you,will amount in the
cancellation of your contract number and makes the account unserviceable.and
bear it that this office will not be held liable for any wrongful transfer
thereafter.

Assuredly,this transaction will be legitimately certified by the Debt
Management Office.

Finally,you are advised to forward your valid telephone and fax numbers to
me,for your easy access to the Federal Government Reserved Bank Account.

I hope this meets your due response.

DR BEN JAMES Esq
tel:234- +80-67240929
Executive Secretary.