screen-devel

[screen-devel] screen-4-0-3-logfile-size-0.patch

From: Jörgen Grahn
Subject: [screen-devel] screen-4-0-3-logfile-size-0.patch
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:38:53 +0200

Hi all,

here's a patch which I wrote recently. The reasons and other details
(including a short list of potential problems) is in the head of the
patch head itself, so I won't repeat them here.

I don't know much about the current development status of screen; I
hope you are in a state where you can at least consider outside
patches.

regards,
Jörgen

--
  // Jörgen Grahn                  | mot du jour: Massachusetts! I
\X/ <address@hidden>         | Velinga!