screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] new ideas for screen

From: Edward Peschko
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] new ideas for screen
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:22:28 -0700

ok -

so with select, you can switch to buffers matching a given pattern? Is
that correct? I only see window name or number, not pattern..

If it can use a pattern, the only thing missing (that I was asking for
- would be to be able to search across multiple buffers with a single
search.

Is this on the requested feature list? Is there a requested feature list?

Ed