screen-devel

[screen-devel] High Baud Rates on OSX.

From: Cortland Setlow
Subject: [screen-devel] High Baud Rates on OSX.
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:54:34 -0400

Hi all,

Darwin and Mac OS X use an ioctl for setting high baud rates.  I'm interested in writing platform-specific code so that
I can use GNU Screen with a 2Mbaud serial line on OSX.   I'd like suggestions on how to write patches so that they
can be accepted into the mainstream distribution.  I will also consider adding Linux support for higher baud rates.

I am not on the list, so please CC your replies to me directly.

--Cortland.

--
The world is quiet here.