screen-devel

[screen-devel] [bug #29240] Doc addenum to windowlist keybindings

From: Curtis Brown
Subject: [screen-devel] [bug #29240] Doc addenum to windowlist keybindings
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 03:18:29 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: Cur Dev Sources
           Fixed Release: None
         Planned Release: None
           Work Required: None

Details:

The attached patch adds documentation about navigating in windowlists. For
this case I chose to separately list the bindings as there wasn't a section on
"standard movement keys", unless you count what was in the Copy and Paste
section (in the texinfo manual). Currently under windowlist, there's a
reference to the keybindings in copymode that implies in my opinion that those
bindings are standard across the entire 'screen' application. The problem I
had with this is that there were keybindings in copy mode that don't exist in
windowlist (and of course, vise versa). It's quite possible to create a
top-level chapter on what bindings are universal and then only include the
extra bindings to those sections that have them, but I just didn't go that
route.

Comments are welcomed.

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 16 Mar 2010 09:18:28 PM MDT  Name:
patch_doc_addenum_windowlist_keybinds.diff  Size: 5kB   By: mrbrown8

<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=19962>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29240>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/