[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[screen-devel] [bug #27411] Screen freezes for long periods of time, so
[screen-devel] [bug #27411] Screen freezes for long periods of time, sometimes crashes
Thu, 01 Apr 2010 01:31:49 +0000
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009102704 Fedora/3.0.15-1.fc10 Firefox/3.0.15
Follow-up Comment #1, bug #27411 (project screen):
We have been experiencing this problem with Debian (etch, and its prior
1) SSH to a machine B from A via WLAN.
2) Start a long running process from Screen and detach the process.
3) B gradually goes out of WLAN range.
4) Only once in a while, say 5-10% of the time, the process freezes, either
by the Screen or the process itself, for 5, 10, 20 minutes.
Note that, after #2, Screen or the SSH session is not explicitly terminated
by the operator.
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Savannah
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [screen-devel] [bug #27411] Screen freezes for long periods of time, sometimes crashes,
Sachko Honda <=