screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Regarding bug #34200: Log misses first character

From: hiren panchasara
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Regarding bug #34200: Log misses first character
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:41:05 -0700

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:29 PM, hiren panchasara <address@hidden> wrote:

> How do I know/set the terminal in packet mode? How can we conclude that
> reporter didn't have terminal in packet mode? (I am just trying to
> learn/understand here).

window.c:OpenDevice() does that. Should be fully automatic.
My question was more in terms of - who tells OpenDevice() that.
Who setsĀ  #ifdef TIOCPKT to true?

Just to be clearer, I am onĀ  Linux, 2.6.32-26-generic.

I am still trying to find out how "TIOCPKT" is set when I start a shell (start a terminal) on my Linux box.

Thanks,
Hiren