screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Extend windows command, introduce Xx string escape

From: Thomas Renninger
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Extend windows command, introduce Xx string escape
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:23:54 +0100

On Thursday, February 14, 2013 06:32:53 PM Amadeusz Sławiński wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 04:38:33PM +0100, Thomas Renninger wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 14, 2013 02:42:31 AM Amadeusz Sławiński wrote:
> > If I am the only one I certainly will do it similar like you do.
> > If you or others are still interested we might want to give it a go after
> > finding out who could adjust the GNU project page.
>
> Well I'm certainly interested

This week was rather busy...
I wanted to have a look at your repo, but did not manage to do so.
I talked with Juergen and we should be able to add a link to a another
git repo to the screen project which could continue with active
development.
Not sure whether I will have rights for the current git repo, it might make
sense to pick up latest fixes and some of your enhancements into
the already existing repo if this is possible.

Anyway, I try to find time to look deeper into this next week.

   Thomas