screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] screen maintainer

From: Neal Fultz
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] screen maintainer
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 10:57:40 -0700

I wrote a patch last summer for configuring the caption bar, and sat on it
because I'd assummed the project was dead. 4.0.3 is from 2008, and the only
traffic I saw on this list was one person asking how to change their
background.

amade took my patch and merged it in the same day I sent it to him, and
fixed another bug I'd been having with 256colors; I've been using that
branch since then and been pretty happy.

If he wants to put in the time and effort for a real release, I think
that's great and really appreciate it.

-Neal