screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Minor issues to avoid when building the GNU Screen re

From: Alex Naumov
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Minor issues to avoid when building the GNU Screen release tar ball in the future
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 17:23:06 +0200

Hi Axel,

thank you for your kind words and also your contributing to GNU screen.
Right now we have more than 200 open issues/tasks/bugs and first I'm
going to concentrate on these.

I'm proud to help to maintain this project. I should say, I have a lot of fun :)

Yes, we plan the new release on this weekend. But about it a bit later :)
I hope you will like it.

Cheers,
Alex