screen-devel

[screen-devel] [bug #59056] Add tab completion to window select mode

From: anonymous
Subject: [screen-devel] [bug #59056] Add tab completion to window select mode
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 19:21:11 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
           Fixed Release: None
         Planned Release: None
           Work Required: None

Details:

It would be nice if there was tab completion during the window select (')
operation.  If I have two windows that have the first few characters the same,
and I enter just those common characters and press ENTER, Screen takes me to
the first matching window. It would be nice if pressing TAB either expanded
the window name, or showed me a list of matching names to allow me to finish
my selection.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?59056>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/