Re: Yahoo Archive of GNU screen list recovery

From: Charles Fry
Subject: Re: Yahoo Archive of GNU screen list recovery
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 19:56:27 -0400

I archived the mailing list in mbox format at:

   http://frogcircus.org/screen/gnu-screen.mbox.gz

You can download it and import it into the Savannah archive with very
little effort. If more specific instructions are required, I would be
glad to assist.

Note that I made the archive slightly prior to the April 1st announced
end of life date for the old mailing list, and did not update it after
then so it is missing a small number of the final messages sent to the
old list.

Charles